Do you sometimes wonder why your social media efforts aren’t working?
Maybe you’ve wondered, “Why does company A gets business from social media while I seem to be wasting my time and resources on blogging and tweeting and no one reads them.
Social media is very new and it can be very confusing and time consuming.
If you want to get a better ROI (return on investment), you need to make sure that your marketing includes these four steps:
- Client Attraction: How to attract the qualified list to your website.
- Client Retention: How to keep the people who have visited your site.
- Client Conversion: How to get people to buy when they visit your site.
- Client Measurement: How to know which social media strategy is working.
When the above model is adhered to social media would no longer time consuming and confusing.
#1: Client Attraction: How to attract clients
In Social Media you must set up a strategy with your message you are ready to share. You must find out what your potential clients are interested in and communicate with them.
This might you joining groups in Facebook and Linkedin and having conversations or answering questions they need answers to.
Client Attraction Tips:
- Profile Branding: Set up a blog, a youtube profile or use social networking sites to build profile. Having a profile alone is not enough. You will seen as an expert and more credible by having custom made backgrounds on Twitter and Facebook. On Linkedin having a complete work profile.
Below is a Social Media Profile of Dell Computers.
- Focus: There are a lot of social networking sites. Focus on one or two and engage effectively then move on to the next one.
- Consistency: Blogging once with no strategy will not be good enough. Have a plan of being consistent once a week, month it depends on you. Customers expect consistency and they cannot see that they can easily go off to your competitor.
- Links back to your site: Always have links back to your site so your prospects can learn more about you.
#2: Client Retention: How to keep clients
When prospects visit your site have some information on there where you can collect their email addresses and continue to communicate with them. Relationships are built that way and they are more likely to purchase your services. It is important that your subscribers receive a lot of value from you each time.
#3: Client Conversion: How to get clients to buy
The Hub Spot Inbound Marketing Report shows Social Media as the highest sources of leads and this can lead to sales.
Social media continues to grow as a lead generation tool for businesses.
#4: Measurement: Making wise decisions
Measure where your social media leads are coming from. You can download a free software Google Analytics. This tool will show you where your traffic is coming from.
Social media is still very new. The most important thing is to focus on one or two networks and make sure all your social media campaigns has a combination of attraction, retention,conversion and measurement.
With all these four you will definitely improve your ROI.
Want more sales online? Book Your Complimentary Strategy Session Today!
Click on the above image.